In this two-day workshop, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to audit your quality system to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Course topics include updates the ISO 9001 standard, requirements, auditing principles, and conducting effective audits.You'll also get hands-on practice using auditing tools and techniques and have ample opportunities to get answers to questions you have about conducting ISO audits.
Cost of the workshop includes one copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard for each participant.
- Explain the purposes of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Describe the structure and elements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Describe the changes included in ISO 9001:2015.
- Explain what is meant by a "process approach" and what the strategy of a process approach means for organizations.
- Explain basic principles, techniques, and steps for auditing to ISO 9001.
- Describe techniques for effectively working with others when conducting audits.
Workshop qualifies for 1.6 CEUs (continuing education units) through Purdue University. There is a $15 processing fee to obtain your CEU transcript record. If you are interested in obtaining CEUs, you can prepay at registration or request an application form at the end of the session. Workshop also qualifies for 16 PDHs (professional development hours) through the Indiana State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers. You will be given a Certificate of Attendance to submit to the Board for these credits.
Personnel involved in conducting or supporting ISO internal audits.